September 15, 2010

I've never been good with math...

Today, during my daily visit to one of my favorite blogs, I ran across a youtube video.

I watched it once, and then again and then I watched it again.

You see, it immediately transported me back to a third grade classroom where a small version of me was told I would never be good with math.

The video made me consider the influences we meet in our lives and the everlasting effect they can have if we allow it.

The people discussed in this video proved beyond a doubt that we can overcome the negative influences and even excel above and beyond what we can imagine.

I wish every kid could see this video...maybe even every adult. I certainly wish it had been around when I was in third grade because, as it turns out, I've never been good with math.

No comments: