September 13, 2009

Club Fred....

I'm a little behind with this post but wanted to get these great pictures out there before it is too, too late!

Towards the end of July some friends and family loaded up on a barge called "Club Fred" and spent a few hours on beautiful Lake Grapevine. It was a gorgeous afternoon and we figured we were all due a few hours in the de-stress mode. We had a great meal, listened to some music and some of us even verified our inner child was still in tact by checking out Fred's slide and doing some rather inventive runs, jumps, and dives off the second landing.

Our son in law, Cory, is a fabulous photographer and snapped some great pics to memorialize the afternoon...


Our precious nephew, Taylor.


Splish, splash!


Our fashionista niece, Haley.


Our nieces, Laura and McKae.


Our son in law, Cory. (Not sure who took this pic since he is the photographer!)


Beautiful, beautiful, McKae - our youngest niece.


My brother in law, Gary and my husband, aka, Senor Reaves.


My brother Reece and his family - left to right, Taylor, McKae, Sandra and Reece.


My Daddy with our friends Jack an Janet Byrd.


Dear friends, Mitch and Debbie Horne.


My sweet Moma.


Our daughter Jessica and her precious baby-girl, Cate.


Our nephew, Cody, and his wife Laura.

We won't be spending another afternoon with "Fred" this year but I'm already looking forward to next summer. You see, as we were leaving the dock I heard someone declare an afternoon with "Fred" should become an annual event and my inner-child can't wait for her next opportunity to play with "Fred".

1 comment:

Powell 2.0 said...

I love the pictures, but where are you?!?